problems with finding nice music to my videos!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone!!!! I'm writing this thread because most of the times i have problems with music, not with copyrights but with finding good music without copyrights. I know that YouTube offers some non copyrighted music but sometimes they don't fit or aren't good...
Do you know any site or channel that has good non copyrighted music?
Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You can look on YouTube or there are tons of sites online that have royalty free music. Check out Jamendo for one of them.

Reactions: Gonçalo Landeira

Famous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You can find a pretty good list of royalty free music sites in the thread started by ProfKranc titled "Royalty Free Music Sites"...

From the Main Forum scroll down to the "Video Forum" and click on "Video Editing, Recording, Software and Hardware". You'll find it at the top as a sticky, third thread down.

I haven't gone through the whole list but the one's I have looked at are royalty free even for commercial use. Just remember to double check their rights agreement for yourself in case they've updated it and so you know what kind of attribution (if any) they require.

Have fun song searching!

okaysimi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I personally find my music on Soundcloud. You can search for music that you can use and or modify commercially. It takes a while but I've found some great music in there! You usually just have to link the song in your description box :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can look on YouTube or there are tons of sites online that have royalty free music. Check out Jamendo for one of them.
Thank you so much!!!!:up2: Do you know more sites similar to that one? if not, no problem because that site is helpful enough :thumbsup2:

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can find a pretty good list of royalty free music sites in the thread started by ProfKranc titled "Royalty Free Music Sites"...

From the Main Forum scroll down to the "Video Forum" and click on "Video Editing, Recording, Software and Hardware". You'll find it at the top as a sticky, third thread down.

I haven't gone through the whole list but the one's I have looked at are royalty free even for commercial use. Just remember to double check their rights agreement for yourself in case they've updated it and so you know what kind of attribution (if any) they require.

Have fun song searching!
Thank you so much !!!!:wink2: I'll search for them and thanks for the warning i'll read their rights with time and careful.[DOUBLEPOST=1488363754,1488362283][/DOUBLEPOST]
I personally find my music on Soundcloud. You can search for music that you can use and or modify commercially. It takes a while but I've found some great music in there! You usually just have to link the song in your description box :)
But where, which channel? I've already tried before but never with success... And do you always need to put the link in the description box?[DOUBLEPOST=1488367398][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry mate but i was looking for sites that you can use their music without paying anything.

okaysimi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
What I do on soundcloud is I search a certain type of music. For example:
  1. I usually search for instrumentals so I type "instrumentals" into the search bar
  2. Then I click on "tracks" (it's on the right side)
  3. Then under "filter results" I press on the last option (it has a little c next to it) and I select either "to modify commercially" or "to use commercially"
And viola! You have a whole list of songs you can use in your youtube videos! Each artist will say how you are allowed to use their songs. Some are fine with you taking them, others want you to link back to their video. For me I tend to alternate between about 6 songs so I have a list of their urls for my description.

Hope that helps!