Problematic choice of logo colors?

Beginner12

Reaction score
I am a complete beginner in content creation, just finalizing the general designs for my videos (comedic animations), and I have a little trouble making last touches to my logo design, which I intend to have present at all times in all of my videos in the bottom left corner of the screen. The logo consists of a five letter word in white and in some modern font, background behind and in between the letters in black and the surrounding edges of the logo are a combination of red and black. The shape of the logo is a random smudge shape.

My question is if the color combination could be seen problematic since it is a similar color combination to the former German Nazi flag, however not in the same order from one direction to the other, and the text and the shape of all elements of the logo do not represent anything of that era or ideology. Does anyone think that merely a color combination but in different order could still insult anyone?

I would be extremely thankful for any guidance.

BigB0ss

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I feel like most people would probably only notice it after it being pointed out to them, and even then it'd be a thing that most people would not correlate to you intentionally putting nazi imagery or whatever in your logo. If you really wanted to be safe you could add like shine or gradient or something to take it away from the flat color of the nazi flag.

Reactions: Beginner12

Beginner12

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. Yes I agree, but I actually just found a solution: I works awesome in pink/black/pink:)
Thanks Again!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the branding / design forum. :)