Problem with Quizgroup payment

v3rc3ttj

Reaction score
I have 2 channels in dashboard of Quizgroup. In 12th August, I was updated sum earning , it was 4235$ ( 1 channel was 5$, 1 channel : 4230$. But in the next day, my dashboard just had 1 channel which had 5$. Channel which had 4230$ I could not log in to dashboard. Now Quizgroup just pay for me 5$. Channel 4230$ is not paid although it still link with Quizgroup ( this channel I can not log in to dashboard, content of this channel is completely created by me). I have sent email to them numerous but they have not responsed me . What can I do now?[DOUBLEPOST=1472606759,1472568314][/DOUBLEPOST]Are there any supporters of Quizgroup in this forum?? Can you help me???

v3rc3ttj

Reaction score
they said that : "Payments to you shall be sent by QuizGroup within thirty (30) days after the end of any calendar month." But today is september, I have not got payment of July. Content of my channel is completely created by me, 100%. There is no reason to them not pay for me. They did not inform me why they delay to pay the payment. Can I call them to be scam????

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Please stop bumping your thread.

Everyone has seen your thread. Nobody is answering because nobody can help you except QuizGroup support.

Clam-

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow, that's terrible! Did you reach out to them after 30 days have passed? If so, what did they say? You must be persistent, reach out to them on social media too.

I've read quite a few threads about this network and some others haven't had a pleasant experience either, but I do hope you get this sorted out because that's a decent payment and they can't just randomly decide to steal it, if that's the case here....

mahm0ud55

Reaction score
I have exactly the same problem
What happened to you after that?