Problem with one of my videos.

Weebster

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone. I have a little problem that just came up with my recent video. [In which I've played Resident Evil 7] I've went to audio ,and there was a note that said
Your video has copyrighted audio that may affect its availability or result in ads being shown. While no action is required, if you wish to edit your video to address this, then you can attempt to remove the Content ID claimed song [below], or overlay new audio
. and below that there was a song listed : [PALADZIOremix D'JADUL MUSIC] . Now, the problem with that claim is that there is no such song in my Let's play, and when I pressed remove the song, it removed my outro [ which I got from ncs,and the only requirement is to add authors to the desc.] . Do I have to do something about it? It is the first time something like that came up, so I am really confused about this situation.​

Gourmet Gamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is NCS? If the outro song is truly free/public domain, you can repeal.

Weebster

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The funny thing is, I didn't get any strikes or anything. There was only this notice there. I don't even have an option to repeal. I am just uploading 2nd episode of RE7, I hope it won't have the same problem. And NCS is "NoCopyrightSounds" You just have to put author's name/channel into desc/video.

Gourmet Gamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The funny thing is, I didn't get any strikes or anything. There was only this notice there. I don't even have an option to repeal. I am just uploading 2nd episode of RE7, I hope it won't have the same problem. And NCS is "NoCopyrightSounds" You just have to put author's name/channel into desc/video.
ugh. This is why I hate youtube. I am curious if you have the same problem again.

Weebster

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have just checked, and nope, 2nd part doesn't have such problem, weird...Eh, I think it's just better to ignore it at this point.

Gourmet Gamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have just checked, and nope, 2nd part doesn't have such problem, weird...Eh, I think it's just better to ignore it at this point.
Well, that is weird. Well good luck. Youtube can be a fickle b*****d.

joshy

Reaction score
Yeah I've had the exact same notice. Only see it in the audio tab when going in to manage the video. Really odd. I used NCS (No Copyright Sounds) Safe and Sound by Different Heaven in my outro if this helps. Used it last week and nothing happened...[DOUBLEPOST=1485802169,1485802081][/DOUBLEPOST]Either that or Superhero by Unknown Brain at the start of my video, also from No Copyright Sounds.

joshy

Reaction score
Damn, same thing has happened again this week..

Night_Terrors

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
And NCS is "NoCopyrightSounds" You just have to put author's name/channel into desc/video.
NCS accepts user content. What if an NCS user uploaded copyrighted material? According to their TOS, if this happens, YOU are on the hook for it, and not them.

Free Commercial Use Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
If you can find where you got the song maybe in the description any links to a license or an explanation that it's creative commons that's all you should need if they provide that info. Normally you would take that info and counter claim send to youtube with those links and the claim is usually removed. I think your problem is your channel is too small and don't have the option yet to counter the claims.