Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Problem of joining network

Discussion in 'YouTube Networks, Monetization and Partnerships' started by alele, Apr 22, 2017.

1. alele
    Cash:
    $6
    I have applied to a network but they said that they cannot invite my channel because of "This channel must join the YouTube Partner Program and be eligible for monetization" (new policy) although my channel was accepted by YouTube Partner Program, but I don't have an Adsense account and link my channel to my Adsense.
    So, now we must sign up an Adsense to join a network?

2. CrazFrank
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $77
    1. Dont join a network, thats my advice.
    2. Yes you have to, how else they going to stea.. i mean... get paid!

3. oscarflowers
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $76
    for them to claim your revenue and then allocate it to you, you'll need to make an adsense account.

4. The NotARubicon!
    NotARubicon Productions
    Cash:
    $49
    WHY...ON EARTH.. WOULD YOU JOIN A NETWORK?!
    Unless they are offering you something AMAZING, all they are doing is taking 10%,20%,30% of your Adsense earnings.. So, yes, you need an Adsense account so they can take a chunk and give you the rest. The network does NOT pay you.. Adsense does, but if you sign up for a network you allow them to take your Adsense earnings, they take their cut, then give you whatever is left.