Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does that exist?

I got a subscriber today, but when I went to click and go check out their channel got this message...

"This channel is not available. "

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Same, I have one of those in my Subscribers. I think it is when they do not make their channel 'visible' which is an option that you get with your YouTube channel. Don't worry about it, they are still subscribed! ;)

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Same, I have one of those in my Subscribers. I think it is when they do not make their channel 'visible' which is an option that you get with your YouTube channel. Don't worry about it, they are still subscribed! ;)
LOL Ok cool :D

Nitro

Icarus
Reaction score
Yeah they do!

My friend had one that he only liked to share with family and friends, so it's like their own little community.

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I get a new subscriber, check it and he´s not on the page... that is what I get! I have 12 so far but I only see 9 of them as subscribers... is that the same thing as this?

Jonathan

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I get a new subscriber, check it and he´s not on the page... that is what I get! I have 12 so far but I only see 9 of them as subscribers... is that the same thing as this?

Jonathan
I've had this happen a few times too. It's weird, get the email, but doesn't say who it is.
it might be the same, but Im not sure. This one case I'm talking about I got the channel's name, just can't see it.

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
"Secret Admirer" sounds very stalkey to me lol

But as long as those subscribers are subbing because they like the stuff it should be all good, invisible or not they are viewers with feelings and emotions and... skin? lol

Jonathan

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The ones I dont understand are the subscribers who apparently dont have an account and you receive the email from YouTube saying they have subbed, I think they must be signed into Gmail and hit subscribe when they dont have an account.

PixieBlossom

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I once got an email that said someone without a youtube account had suscribed to me and that they would get emails whenever I uploaded a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.