Private place to film

Jozii

Reaction score
I live in a house share. In a large city (London). I find it embarrassing to film with others around me. I can't do it at home cause someone is always there, and I've tried in lonely corners in large parks but still feel like people are watching :p

Silly problem perhaps, but do you have any creative suggestions on where to film undisturbed and in large cities?

ggdeeofficial

EZ Game EZ Life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
haha! that sounds a lot like me a month ago. Try daily vlogging. It is pretty awkward the first 5 videos you make but you eventually don't care after the first week. Right now I'm having trouble with people around me being camera shy. lol!

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
The only thing I can think of is renting out an office or someplace for you to film. Besides trying to film when everyone else is gone. You don't have your own room?

Jozii

Reaction score
Haha yeah I do feel like an idiot and I'm not normally shy, but it is a very real struggle :p

I do have my own room but the walls are like paper, and with the number of people who live here I'm never alone, not even at odd hours. That's London for you :p

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
haha nothing worse than having a full house of people when trying to record, my issue is, i tell everyone im going up to record and i will come back down when im finished. (i start recording) Someone comes up stairs and walks into the bedroom...WUT!!!

vloggerjoe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just tell them that your recording and if they come in just cut it out ?