• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Pretty pleased with 500 Subs

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Hit one of my goals today with 500 subs to my channel.
It's picked up a lot recently for subs and the demonetisation doesn't seem to have effected my views at all.
Got a bit lucky with a couple of videos getting constant good views and currently at 72,000 total views.
Next goal 1000 and with the way my watchtime is going I should qualify for re monitisation with both subs and minutes hitting the threshold about the same time :)

That's really cool! That goal seems so distant at this point (I mean 500 for me, not 1000 for you) and it's really reassuring to see that people are still out there achieving it!

Congratulations!! I can't imagine what it's like to have 500 strangers subscribed to me (it already feels weird with 11, so 500...)

WUUUHUU!! SO AWESOME. I am so happy for you, 500 is such a big achievement. Hitting that 1000 will be a point of no return, then there is just one way to the top (and you know that is rock and roll.)

Good on you churning out quality!

Edit: It looks like I need to try one of your recipes when I get home!

WUUUHUU!! SO AWESOME. I am so happy for you, 500 is such a big achievement. Hitting that 1000 will be a point of no return, then there is just one way to the top (and you know that is rock and roll.)

Good on you churning out quality!

Edit: It looks like I need to try one of your recipes when I get home!

Go for it, let me know how you get on :)

Back