Other Premiering Your Covers And Originals!!!

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys,

so if you don't know i have started a radio station, and while it isnt on youtube i feel it could benefit people on youtube as i want to do a little "Youtube Hour" thing every now and then where i could play peoples covers and originals and stuff and help advertise your channels :) it would bring more traffic to both my radio and your channel and would benefit everyone in the long run, but obviously i wouldn't want to air anyones songs without their permission, so if you are interested. Link your song here and i'll air it on my youtube hour thing :)

also, you don't have to do this bit but it would help lots if you did, you could invite your subscribers to come and watch, that way they hear other peoples songs as well and other peoples subscribers hear your songs and we might get a bit of cross-subscribing ;) I will post in this thread 2 hours before every youtube hour to notify you that it would be coming on of course :p

PEACE!
Keebzy

P.S Radio Station Link http://thekeebzyshow.listen2myradio.com/ :p

Reactions: Stef and Vicboss

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's funny I just posted a cover on YouTube lol. Sounds like a great idea.

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sure let me know when its on :D

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Sure let me know when its on :D
awesome and will do :p but want to wait until i have enough songs to fill about 40mins of air time(leaving 20 for me to say what i thought of the song and name your channels and stuff :p) its a really good cover by the way dude! :D

Reactions: Stef

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
this sounds awesome! where can I listen to this station (link or anything). also, I have a cover for you to put, I'll post it here asap

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You are welcome to use any of my originals and covers posted on my youtube channel :)

FromRobbie

Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have an original in the works atm so I will give you a shout when it's released :)

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
this sounds awesome! where can I listen to this station (link or anything). also, I have a cover for you to put, I'll post it here asap
there's a link in the first post, radio's off atm tho haha the 24hour thing wasnt a viable option xD