premiere pro vs. vegas pro and wich is better

DePhil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dear Community,
a lot of people asked about premiere pro and sony vegas pro. let me explain the basic differences.

In fact, premiere pro has some more options, effects, settings and opportunities than vegas pro developed by Sony(13) or Magix(14), but the result is that vegas pro is easier to learn.

Once you are in the matter both programs are pretty easy and quick to use and work perfectly on their individual way.

In the end, I'm able to say that vegas pro is better for beginner-medium and simple edited videos like casual live gameplays and premiere pro is better for medium-expert and edited videos like high quality filmed vlogs, films, etc.

If someone has another opinion write it down below.

Hope I could help you. Questions? Down below.

Phil | DePhil

Reactions: LifewWithD&i

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Totally agree. I make very simple cut videos that just combine many layers and simple animations. Works great for what I do and I have no need to even think about other programs. Nice review, simple, effective, dank.

Reactions: DePhil

The Unwanted Letter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's true i never really understood why a lot of gamers and tech youtubers would use premiere when vegas is literally all they need and cheaper other than if they wanted the faster rendered speeds but when you have money overkill is fine

Reactions: DePhil

DePhil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Totally agree. I make very simple cut videos that just combine many layers and simple animations. Works great for what I do and I have no need to even think about other programs. Nice review, simple, effective, dank.
Thx for your feedback m8.

DePhil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's true i never really understood why a lot of gamers and tech youtubers would use premiere when vegas is literally all they need and cheaper other than if they wanted the faster rendered speeds but when you have money overkill is fine
yeah maybe if you do a best of or something similar but not for normal gameplays. thx for your opinion m8.

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
if you just do simple cuts, etc then anything should work fine for that. I personally use Premiere Pro because it's incredible powerful and I learn something new on it everyday. if I ever "want" to do something in a video, I can. I'm only limited by my imagination since it's so powerful.