Premier Pro or Photoshop

Therealkojr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So you may think the title is weird BUT I only have enough money right now to get either Photoshop or premier pro as a subscription. Which do you think would be more beneficial for my channel and just use in general. I have a friend right now who makes my thumbnails for me so I am leaning more towards premier pro so that i may stop using movie maker. Thanks for reading!

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
If you take the time to learn Premier, i think it would have far more impact on your videos than just thumbnails, especially if someone else does them for you - and since you can make them online for free.

Reactions: Therealkojr

Therealkojr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you take the time to learn Premier, i think it would have far more impact on your videos than just thumbnails, especially if someone else does them for you - and since you can make them online for free.
Thats what i was thinking honestly! Thank you!

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Depends on, what you like doing more. Honestly, I'd agree with Adobe Premiere Pro would be better to work on editing skills and be able to do more and nicer edits on your video to increase video quality.

Reactions: Therealkojr

James Doppler

Sir Trollingsworth the 7th
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
So you may think the title is weird BUT I only have enough money right now to get either Photoshop or premier pro as a subscription. Which do you think would be more beneficial for my channel and just use in general. I have a friend right now who makes my thumbnails for me so I am leaning more towards premier pro so that i may stop using movie maker. Thanks for reading!
Why not try The Gimp for your photo editing needs? It's been around for a while, it's free, and to my knowledge it can do about anything Photoshop can. I've used it for over a decade.

gimp.org

TechSpotJosh

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you're just doing simple cuts I don't see the point in getting Premier. If you can accomplish what you're already doing on whatever software you're using now it doesn't make sense to purchase a subscription to Premier.

Me personally, I have the whole adobe suite because I use project files from after effects and photoshop within my Premier project files. They are compatible and there are things I can do with them that I couldn't accomplish with another editing software.

Honestly, photoshop can do a lot more than MS paint and will definitely be more useful to learn than Premier. What software are yo currently using and what kind of projects AE you doing? This is very important when deciding which would be better for you.