PowerDirector 11 Vs Premiere Elements 11

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am wondering if any of you have used Cyberlink Power Director or Adobe Premiere Elements 11. It would be great if you've used both. I was wondering how these programs are as far as features as well as the final video quality. Also, does Youtube graphic-rape your resolution?

Ashish

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I am wondering if any of you have used Cyberlink Power Director or Adobe Premiere Elements 11. It would be great if you've used both. I was wondering how these programs are as far as features as well as the final video quality. Also, does Youtube graphic-rape your resolution?
PD11 is better

AlveyMusic

probably late for something
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well I don't have Premiere Elements, but I do have Premiere Pro CS6 and it is amazing! I love it! I would highly recommend it!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well I don't have Premiere Elements, but I do have Premiere Pro CS6 and it is amazing! I love it! I would highly recommend it!
I have the demo, but it's EXPENSIVE! I'm looking for something powerful and economical. Cyberlink PD comes up as #1 on the cheaper programs.[DOUBLEPOST=1370623871,1370623818][/DOUBLEPOST]
PD11 is better
Do you have any video footage you've made with PD11? I'm looking around and all I see is people doing tutorials, I want to see a fullscreen final product.

AlexMorasUK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Personally, I would go for Premiere Elements because after using the old Cyberlink PD, the features were rather limited so I migrated to premiere pro cs6 for my editing rig, allowing me to do everything I ever wanted to do with editing. Elements 11 only removes some features but still gives you the main and most useful ones such as chroma key, pip etc...

Premiere wins for me but wait for some other posts swell so you can compare and contrast!

Ashish

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have the demo, but it's EXPENSIVE! I'm looking for something powerful and economical. Cyberlink PD comes up as #1 on the cheaper programs.[DOUBLEPOST=1370623871,1370623818][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have any video footage you've made with PD11? I'm looking around and all I see is people doing tutorials, I want to see a fullscreen final product.
video-editing-software.videomaker.com/
You can check here why its the best
I don't know any full project made with it but its the best for editing videos and at the end it all depends of your skills at editing[DOUBLEPOST=1370629957][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know any full project made with it but its the best for editing videos and at the end it all depends of your skills at editing

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't know any full project made with it but its the best for editing videos and at the end it all depends of your skills at editing[DOUBLEPOST=1370629957][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know any full project made with it but its the best for editing videos and at the end it all depends of your skills at editing
I am going to download the demo of the Cyberlink PD Director Suite once I find out if I qualify for student discount. If I don't qualify I'll probably just try out the Ultra or Ultimate. If I can get the Suite though, it comes with some cool add-ons I read about.