Post your latest gaming videos here.

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i get it watched your video really nice ;) will sub at you and if you enjoy my videos it,s up to you if you want to subscribe :)
Thanks bud, I will definitely watch your content when i have free time.

2CanadianGamers

Certified Canadian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sick video dude, Halo 4 is one of my all time favorites.[DOUBLEPOST=1358584521,1358584462][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey dude, you have a pretty awesome channel, I have seen a lot of people making ARMA 2 videos lately. I should start play it :D haha
Thanks man! Ya it is really fun, I don't play the base game much but the mods are awesome! Btw I checked out your vids and I enjoy them but i'd like to see a Halo commentary or something maybe cause I enjoyed your montage!

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks man! Ya it is really fun, I don't play the base game much but the mods are awesome! Btw I checked out your vids and I enjoy them but i'd like to see a Halo commentary or something maybe cause I enjoyed your montage!
Thanks dude, a friend an I are working on a Halo 4 LASO (Legendary all skulls on) Lets Play. It should be up in like 2 weeks, so subscribe and stay tuned for it :D

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I watched 10 mins of it and kind of lost interest, I would suggest making it into smaller episodes like cutting it down into the more funnier parts. Sorry if i sounded mean but i was just being honest.

Liquidsolidus9000

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Cool stuff guys :)

This here sorta gives a taste of alot of the stuff on my channel, I tend to play quite a bit of old nostalgia driven games from my childhood and whatnot.Enjoy!

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

This here sorta gives a taste of alot of the stuff on my channel, I tend to play quite a bit of old nostalgia driven games from my childhood and whatnot.Enjoy!

How do you record on the older consoles? I love the spyro videos dude :D