Post your latest gaming videos here.

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, you can still post your videos on this post. I still watch them through this post.[DOUBLEPOST=1358504801,1358498271][/DOUBLEPOST]

ChimeraGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wish I could! But I'm new and haven't met the minimum post requirement yet. Haha. Click the link to my channel below if you want to see some stuff! Thanks guys, watched every video on the first page of the thread!

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wish I could! But I'm new and haven't met the minimum post requirement yet. Haha. Click the link to my channel below if you want to see some stuff! Thanks guys, watched every video on the first page of the thread!
Just been watching a few of your videos :D Pretty awesome stuff you got going on there haha. What mic do you use? P.S don't worry we all get into slumps every now and then haha. Feel free to check out my channel and let me know what you think.

2CanadianGamers

Certified Canadian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Going to start watching all your guys videos but I just wanted to post mine quick!
Newest:

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sick video dude, Halo 4 is one of my all time favorites.[DOUBLEPOST=1358584521,1358584462][/DOUBLEPOST]
Going to start watching all your guys videos but I just wanted to post mine quick!
Newest:
Hey dude, you have a pretty awesome channel, I have seen a lot of people making ARMA 2 videos lately. I should start play it :D haha

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HERE IS MY VIDEO WATCHED ALL OF YOURSE VIDEOS WILL SUB TO ALL IF YOU COULDE SUB TO ME :)

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HERE IS MY VIDEO WATCHED ALL OF YOURSE VIDEOS WILL SUB TO ALL IF YOU COULDE SUB TO ME :)
Don't wont to sound mean or anything but I don't do sub for subs, If you like my content and wish to sub than that's great.

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i get it watched your video really nice ;) will sub at you and if you enjoy my videos it,s up to you if you want to subscribe :)