Post your latest gaming videos here.

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,

I have seen a few posts like this, so i decided to do one of my own. Please feel free to post your videos here for every one to watch. I will be watching all the videos that get put on this post and if i enjoy them i will be subbing to your channel :D feel free to check out mine if you wish.

Kind Regards,

StinkyPuppet.

Reactions: GuruguyGaming

BlueStreakcomms

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Here is our latest "Mukin About"Vid which is basically just our quick lets plays where we show off the funny/stupid moments that happen while playing wherther it be gameplay or our odd commentary at times hope you like it .

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
(Insert sarcasm here) ==> haha oh Mario cart such a great game, so many rage moments with this game haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1358406394,1358405906][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is one of my own, enjoy.

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
HEY EVERYONE THIS IS MY FIRST EVER SHOT AT A POST COMMENTARY VIDEO :D CHECK IT OUT!!

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HEY EVERYONE THIS IS MY FIRST EVER SHOT AT A POST COMMENTARY VIDEO :D CHECK IT OUT!!

1) Sick intro dude, did you make your self?
2) I like the colour changing, its different.
3) I liked the commentary, you should defiantly be making more of them.

BlueStreakcomms

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
(Insert sarcasm here) ==> haha oh Mario cart such a great game, so many rage moments with this game haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1358406394,1358405906][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is one of my own, enjoy.

lol that random headshot you got, so much fail at that window when you had the shotgun , yeah i dont play COD because i find the series very repetitive and i dont like protecting my own butt as you say theres like no space between the enemy like Bf3 .

William Nash

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
lol that random headshot you got, so much fail at that window when you had the shotgun , yeah i dont play COD because i find the series very repetitive and i dont like protecting my own butt as you say theres like no space between the enemy like Bf3 .
haha I know what you mean about the space thing, I only really play it rage moments haha. BF3 is way better, i should get that game again.

BlueStreakcomms

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys,

I have seen a few posts like this, so i decided to do one of my own. Please feel free to post your videos here for every one to watch. I will be watching all the videos that get put on this post and if i enjoy them i will be subbing to your channel :D feel free to check out mine if you wish.

Kind Regards,

StinkyPuppet.
cool you have "I am alive" playthroughs we subbed to your channel mind helping us out as well? it would be really appreciated

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Really liked the CoD vid haha, and don't worry, I SUCK at the game, too. You'll never see me put a commentary up. We're in the same boat there!