CLOSED - POST YOUR LATEST GAMING VIDEO HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I literally skipped my classes a few days ago to get my hands on Outlast 2 asap, and this was the result...lots of screaming and falling off the edges of cliffs because I suck at video games:giggle:
if you liked the video you might as well leave a like too I mean seriously, don't let your dreams be dreams.

Reactions: Incia

xMiche

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey could you guys check out my video and give me some feedback and let me know what I could improve on I would really appreciate it!

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Outlast 2 | Hang In There (Part 3)
This is Part 3 of Outlast 2 where we leave the school, meet more crazies trying to murder us and enter these insanely scary caves where we find something very disturbing along the way, find out what on this outlast gameplay part 3.

Reactions: Incia

2Hard4theCore

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Explaining the importance of Guarding stones and how they can drastically change the way you enchant.

Captain Ros

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Outlast 2 Walkthrough Part 2 is here! I will try to upload one more after an hour or two! Enjoy :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1493408418,1493406806][/DOUBLEPOST]And as I've promised - Outlast 2 Walkthrough Part 3 tonight! If I must be honest... this part has left me so confused! But obviously we made a friend... at least for a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.