CLOSED - POST YOUR LATEST GAMING VIDEO HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Medi

Retro Games and Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One Jester's Epic Quest to Die! New #TownOfSalem is up and I am trying everything to get lynched!

Would love if you can take a look and let me know what role to play next! :)

MegaCrasher

Insane Pokemon YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It has been a long time since I've posted here! :] I'll share a few links instead of multi-posting.

Pokemon Sun & Moon NEWS!! Pokemon 3DS Themes Availability, NEW Pokemon Sun & Moon Episode!
Pokemon GO NEWS!! SHINY MAGIKARP CONFIRMED!! MEGACRASHER'S HYPE EVOLVES! :D
WE HIT 4,000 AMAZING PEOPLE SUBSCRIBED!! THANK YOU!! :] (Unscripted Rant/Ramble)
Pokemon GO NEWS!! Next Update To Help Trainers Obtain Evolution Items More Often! HYPE!
Pokemon Sun & Moon NEWS! Pokemon 3DS Themes, Pokemon GO Water Festival Event! SHINY MAGIKARP RUMOR?!

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Scared For My Life | Judas Let's Play:
Hi everybody amx here, i had no idea this game was gonna be this scary. Judas is an atmospheric horror first-person associated frightening events filled with death and cruelty in an apartment house where the protagonist falls.

But accidents are not accidental, and it means that you have the dead on its plans, but playing with the past can cost your life.
There is clearly inhabits someone who crowded desire to leave you here forever .. Solve the secrets of the inhabitants of the house or die ...

Thank You For Watching, Have A Very Nice Day

Kanashimi

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

All the sex jokes you'd expect from a stream with this title.​

Miss Medi

Retro Games and Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It was the best of mafias.. it was the worst of mafias, lol. New #TownOfSalem is up! ^^

Please take a look and let me know what role you'd like to see next! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.