Status
Not open for further replies.

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The Crow's Eye | The Mystery Begins
Hi guys amx here, today we start a blind run on the crow's eye a first-person psychological terror game. We control a young man trapped in the abandoned crowsood university. The complex story is narrated through documents, recordings, and radio, which tell the experiences of policemen and professors who, twenty years ago, were involved in a series of mysterious disappearances. In order to escape, he will be forced to investigate his relation to obscure facts, and decipher the enigmas that his stay there implies. Along the way he will find more than one reason to remain at Crowswood.

Thank You for watching this crow's eye gameplay, Have A Very Nice Day

TheMrSanity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys and thank you for taking the time to check this video out! If you do enjoy the video and/or have a Large p***s! Please click the like button. Thank you!

Tv Head Greg

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
WHAT IS UP GUYS? MY NAME IS TV HEAD GREG. CHECK OUT SOME OF MY AWESOME VIDEOS!

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The Baby Game | No Way Out
Hi everybody today we take a look at the baby game. found this on gamejolt, this is a first person indie horror game, we seem to be trapped in what looks like either an asylum or abandoned hospital. we need to find the path that leads to the way out including a series of puzzles and something lurking around.

Thank You For Watching, Have A Very Nice Day

Status
Not open for further replies.