CLOSED - POST YOUR LATEST GAMING VIDEO HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reo Lazaro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just finished my latest video. It covers five positives of being a video gamer. Any feedback or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, I knew I reacted poorly to horror games - but I DID NOT know I reacted this poorly.

Reo Lazaro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
would mean alot if you could leave feedback
Loved the start of this video man, very unlucky. The presentation of your video is very nice. I took a look through your channel to see what other games you had covered, and found your playlists a little hard to navigate. I'd recommend considering have playlists for certain games (doesn't have to be all). I nearly missed your Life is Strange series because it was under "Story Games" instead of "Life is Strange". (Love that game by the way). Great work with your channel though, keep it up bud :)

Reactions: Tariq Kent

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys amx here today we continue with husk, we now have a gun and we enter a cemetery where we come across some coffins and tombstones, i wonder what's in the coffin? we also have to travel inside a creepy and scary cave, what evil lurks there? find out in this husk gameplay.

Thank You For Watching, Have A Very Nice Day

Status
Not open for further replies.