Post your channel, I wanna check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know many of you guys (and gals) here, so I thought, what better way to get to know them then to sub! I only want to sub to the active people on here though, Instead of going through everyone. Let me help you with your goals!
This is such an awesome thread :)

here is my newest video!

Hey! If you are interested in following a vlogger, I just started my own channel. Feel free to check it out and subscribe if you want, I am going to be trying to post at least 1 video a week.

It would be wonderful if you would come and check out my channel! Feedback is wonderful, subscribing would be amazing, and there aren't words for my happiness if you share my channel...

If you like minecraft or any gaming stuff check my channel out i love some help because all of my subscribers are inactive and never watch my videos and i will be forever greatful if you share my channel

H
If you like minecraft or any gaming stuff check my channel out i love some help because all of my subscribers are inactive and never watch my videos and i will be forever greatful if you share my channel
Hey mate, if you want a sub and a bit of feedback, I'll do it too. I have watched your vids and I have an opinion if you'd like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back