Post-Op Video Critique

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Warning in advance that this video does show my chest, which might be weird for some people. Figured I'd put a warning just in case

Hey everyone! So this is probably not your average type of video, but I wanted to get everyone’s opinion on if you were able to stay focused during the duration of it. Obviously it’s not an entertainment video, but I also don’t want to be boring when trying to help out and inform others. Retaining attention is something I really want to work on, so if you have any tips, please share.

Another question I had was with lighting. I always record during the day and just have natural light, but I never really know if it my lighting is actually good or not (I have an eye condition, so seeing details is difficult sometimes).

And last but not least, alongside any other comments you may have, how was the audio quality? Was I too low in some places than others? I have recognized from past videos that I am often very monotone, and that’s something I’ve been trying to work on and improve lately.

Thanks in advance! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Congrats on your top surgery :) I think overall it was an okay video. It was short and to the point and it leaves opportunity to ask questions which is good. I don't know if you could have done more to better this video. Nothing is really "wrong" with it.

Congrats on your top surgery :) I think overall it was an okay video. It was short and to the point and it leaves opportunity to ask questions which is good. I don't know if you could have done more to better this video. Nothing is really "wrong" with it.

Alright cool! I just wanted to make sure it was engaging since some of my previous videos haven’t been. That’s partly why I made it so short too. Thanks for the feedback!

Back