Post commentary feedback please!

FrankenPixelGaming

Professional Introvert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So since I forgot to hit record, I had to do post commentary on this video. Would love some feedback on if you liked the commentary, though I don't foresee making this a habit lol

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It happens to the best of us. I think you've done well with the situation. I probably would have ridden it off. Your voice is interesting which is a lot of peoples downfall. You've kept the audio interesting. And your girlfriend message was cute. People can relate to it. I actually liked it. :D maybe you should do a commentary here and there.

Reactions: FrankenPixelGaming

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So since I forgot to hit record, I had to do post commentary on this video. Would love some feedback on if you liked the commentary, though I don't foresee making this a habit lol
I personally found your commentary quite interesting to listen to however, i found the mic a little jarring, might be too close to your mouth or something x.x but the quality was a little off, might just be me. D: Thats cute about your girlfriend supporting you C: "only time i use my voice is exclaim, because i die to some boss in some video game" LMAO a lot of the things you say in the commentary is very relatable.

I really dont have much to critique D: so i had to check your channel. I personally prefer a change in your thumbnails to help catch people's eyes D: