Hypnelda

Reaction score
If you live in an authoritarian country, or post any content that your government might not approve (I'm leaning towards political issues or free speech, obviously) - get a VPN or a Proxy. Believe me all social media is highly monitored, so at least don't expose yourself to additional risks. There's a guide on youtube proxies here and even though I dont use bots or scraping or whatever, there's valuable content for any youtuber here https://proxyway.com/guides/proxy-for-youtube

Btw, my tinfoil hat is off :D

Reactions: Svenska

Sahmi007

Reaction score
A great YouTube channel starts with great SEO. And great SEO starts with understanding what users are searching for.

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Niche down. Saturation is a thing, but it's only bad if you don't try to work around it. The growth might be slower due to generally smaller, narrower target audiences, but at least you'll have a much easier time growing at all.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
f*ck with other youtubers by being overly edgy and outrageous on other platforms like discord and twitter and bring the drama back to youtube to bring in some views if you upload in a rapid pace. It isn't exactly too moral but if the guy is oversensitive and squirms like a cockroach everytime you tell him something bad you are bound to win the drama by using minimal effort. Haven't done it myself but works very easily for some people I know.

Svenska

Reaction score
If you live in an authoritarian country, or post any content that your government might not approve (I'm leaning towards political issues or free speech, obviously) - get a VPN or a Proxy. Believe me all social media is highly monitored, so at least don't expose yourself to additional risks. There's a guide on youtube proxies here and even though I dont use bots or scraping or whatever, there's valuable content for any youtuber here https://proxyway.com/guides/proxy-for-youtube

Btw, my tinfoil hat is off :D
Youtube won't penalise you for using VPNS? I heard it can be dangerous since other people use it too

untemos

Reaction score
One tip is to AVOID SUB4SUB. Getting useless subs that don't watch your videos only hurts ur acconut