Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're doing scripted content, don't be afraid to improvise. You should be doing multiple takes anyway - experiment with variations of what's on the page and see what works best in editing.

philipp7pc

Reaction score
Don’t collab just because it’s a thing - even if it’s considered good for your channel.
If you like to work with others that’s fine.

Maybe I’m totally off the algorithm with that one. ;|

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Read analytics for keywords and engage with your audience. Can't underestimate engaging with your audience and not making them feel like you're a guru with all the answers. Be willing to learn.

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Remember that the correct tags when uploading, can make the difference between your video being on the first page of a search, or the 35th.
I totally agree, this is the first thing I learnt and I put it down to my fast growth, when I do a search I always find my videos quickly. From what I've read, your allowed 500 characters, that makes for a lot of good tagging including long tail keywords.

Reactions: Fitness Buffhq

BicPlaysClub

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Be more loose when commentating on videos. A lot of the times it's not about what you're saying that isn't getting across it's about how you're saying it. Monotone and stiff inflections are hard to get through especially in a video.

SkillzRico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't waste your money on Fiverr or SEOClerks or any of the other gigs that promise to bring your channel traffic. They're a waste of money and time, and they don't work.
Agreed on that but do use them if you need to for an intro or an avatar etc ;). My channel banner was made by my mate but my first avatar and intro back in the day lol were made by a dude on fiver :)