Ultar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The most important thing is just growing end getting more experience the more videos you make. Everyone of us start small but we learn something new for every video we make, maybe we see some errors or something that is great. Feedback is really important!
Just hang in there and everything will be fine :)

Reactions: WhitenightMD

clairelouise

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im still learning the tricks of the trade but lately keep active on other channels is working!

ShuriBear

Reaction score
Didn't went through the whole thread so someone might already have said it: Use Google Trends to see which topics are hot for your audience.

DayaVera

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't go rambling at the beginning. It turns people away when you spend two minutes talking about what you are going to do, just do it, tell me what you are doing as you are doing it.

Reactions: Dalindcy

Dbrothers Gaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One thing that I have to constantly tell myself is that the amount of time spent on my videos doesn't necessarily reflect the quality of the content. I try to look at each video with a fresh set of eyes. If it isn't good then I change something about it. Don't just settle on second rate material because you have put a lot of content into it. Keep all of the content you upload at a consistent high level of quality.

Reactions: Dalindcy

Varlais Alata

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you sound enthused within the first 10-20 seconds of a video, the viewer would be more likely to stick around because the video seems like a fun place to be :)