Possible to collab with 0 subscribers?

The Unwanted Letter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm really just curious about this, it is just a general question, how would you go about if some random person with 0 subscribers asked to collab with you would you honestly take it?

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Well I'be been on this forum for nearly a year and I still don't know what a collab even is. What benefits come from it? Personally I like to feel in control and ownership of my work so what I think it may be doesn't appeal to me. Nor does things like partnerships I see advertised everywhere. I like your channel trailer Reel J. You are a talented energetic guy.. value your independence go it alone! I could benefit from camera tuition so became your no.2 subscriber!. watching transitions video now :) Good luck with channel.

Reactions: The Unwanted Letter

The Unwanted Letter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I'be been on this forum for nearly a year and I still don't know what a collab even is. What benefits come from it? Personally I like to feel in control and ownership of my work so what I think it may be doesn't appeal to me. Nor does things like partnerships I see advertised everywhere. I like your channel trailer Reel J. You are a talented energetic guy.. value your independence go it alone! I could benefit from camera tuition so became your no.2 subscriber!. watching transitions video now :) Good luck with channel.
Ghee man thanks for the compliment, i came here to just see if anyone would answer my question but got more lol, thanks for real tho, i still think collabs can help in making friends on youtube cause it may get lonely but you know to each their own, and also the camera transition vid im not too proud of that one but i feel as though you will still enjoy it!

Reactions: UhoohExtra

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
and also the camera transition vid im not too proud of that one but i feel as though you will still enjoy it!
It's well made.. looks professional and gives value to the watcher -as they are learning something. Most of us non professional youtubers probably rely heavily on editing software to make transitions and may have never thought of making our own with the camera. Your giving us tools there to make our content more unique. Thanks!

The Unwanted Letter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's well made.. looks professional and gives value to the watcher -as they are learning something. Most of us non professional youtubers probably rely heavily on editing software to make transitions and may have never thought of making our own with the camera. Your giving us tools there to make our content more unique. Thanks!
No problem man glad I could help

akemipie

Reaction score
Someone with 0 subscribers, no. For it to be an actual collab they would have to have videos already up on their channel, and if they did have videos up, how are they still at 0? Let them work on their own channel first and after a few vids, sure I'd collab with them.

ChickenFuture22

Reaction score
If I saw potential in their channel I would probably do a collab to help them out, but if their channel doesn't seem good then I would probably pass.

Reactions: Tradesman

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
It depends on a channel to channel basis for me. Since I’m a small channel myself, I can see doing a collab with someone who has 0 subs as long as we are both on the same page with what we want the video to be about and such. However, I don’t see many bigger channels looking too highly at one with 0 subs asking to collab. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: videoeditgr

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Oh my god. I LOVE you videos wow. I subscribed. They were super great and I doubt you’ll really have trouble growing your channel since you already have such fantastic content! To answer your question it is really hard to collab with people when you have a super low subscriber count. Many people collab to help build up their viewer base and if a person with 0 subscribers collabs with somebody else that other person isn’t gaining any extra exposure. There’s a collab section on this site which can be super helpful and you can find people to collab with down there! I’m not sure if you’re wanting to collab with people in person (like someone in your area) or just a cirtual collab but both will be difficult with such a low subscriber count. And for me, I might take it if someone with 0 subscribers asked to collab with me. If I enjoyed their content or even if I enjoyed them as a person I definitely would! To me it’s more about the experience than the views. It’d be super cool to collab with someone and later become best friends or something. So yes, me personally, would definitely collab with somebody with 0 views

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
as we are both on the same page
part of collaboration is communication between two parts. so there might be the value of learning how to collaborate, putting limits and similar stuff. After all a collaboration leaves a video plus in the channel :)