Possible Idea For A Series....What Do You Think?

Reaction score
Ok, so I just recently hit 1,000 subs on YouTube. My channel garners 95% of its views & subs from Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare content. I essentially do weapon reviews as well as a "head to head" series where I pit to Epic weapons against one another & give decent amount of evidence & gameplay backing my logic behind what weapon is more worth a person's time. Anyways, I haven't gotten any new weapons to create another video on. So I was thinking about making a "filler" series. And this series essentially shows the evolution of weapons in COD Zombies. For ex. The MP5k in Black Ops 1, the MP5 in Black Ops 2, the Kuda in Black Ops 3, HVR in Infinite Warfare zombies for the first video.

What do you guys think? Is it a series something that will catch on with current subs as well as bring in new viewers & subscribers?

TheILupo

Reaction score
Sounds like a great series to me. You will also pull all the zombies fans to your channels which should pull in some more subs for you

Reaction score
That's great to hear. I'd imagine it would be even easier to pull off a series like this since the majority of my views are zombies reality. I was just ify because my stuff is Infinite Warfare related & I know many that love this take on zombies hate when its compared to Treyarch. That & the fact that its not based around the "new COD" had me hesitant.

Reactions: TheILupo

TheILupo

Reaction score
That's great to hear. I'd imagine it would be even easier to pull off a series like this since the majority of my views are zombies reality. I was just ify because my stuff is Infinite Warfare related & I know many that love this take on zombies hate when its compared to Treyarch. That & the fact that its not based around the "new COD" had me hesitant.
ah I see your point. Well if it helps, and you probably already know this but the black ops 3 community is very much alive. I play it all the time...especially zombies

Edmagician

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Yeah I'd say it is a good idea! Go for it!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It sounds like you're paying attention to what works and expanding upon it. That's really smart.