Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Gaming Possible gaming group ps4

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DonHazeon, Sep 29, 2017.

1. DonHazeon
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $58
    hey guys!

I'm looking for some people to shoot videos with!

(Mostly gta5 but other games are fine to!)

The only requirements that you need are:

- have a PS4
    - Be able to record your own footage
    - microphone
    - Be funny :p
    - Don't have a squeaky voice !
    - be able to speak English

I have a gaming channel on YouTube with around 20 subs ATM.

The games I play the most are gta5, fifa18, and cities skylines.
    I might get into some more games later on but that's it for now :p

Let me know down here below and tell me a little bit about yourself and your channel instead of just "hey I'm down"

We can't do anything with that

Also I'm 27 years old and I live in the Netherlands (I don't record in Dutch sorry)

2. Darkchaos4u
    Cash:
    $13
    Hey DonHazeon, I checked out your channel and I see you're consistently uploading which is very good. I saw one of your GTA 5 Racing Funny Moments videos, it was decent. I started my channel a while back and wasn't too consistent with it and i'm planning on starting to work on it again. It could take me another week or so to get everything fully ready.

I'm probably going to stick around comedy content for my channel. I currently have around 70 subs but since i've been highly inactive, they're not all active subs. At most I might have near 10 active subs if i'm lucky...

Anyways, I have PS4 and GTA 5 + BO3 and going to get the new CoD when it comes out. Currently don't have online so also going to arrange for that. It would be nice if we can collab sometime.

I'm starting up work so on weekdays I will have a fixed time and on weekends I can do anytime.

I'm 26 years old and live in USA.

Youtube.com/Darkchaos4u
    Twitter: Darkchaos4u

Message me if you think we can collab sometime.

3. Brandino centini
    Cash:
    $4
    Yo man I'm just starting my channel and have a PS4 in 18 years old would love to colab

4. DonHazeon
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $58
    Awesome man, I have the same thing during the week! I'm sure we can work something out in the weekends! Let me know when you get everything ready I'll check you out on YT once I get home !
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 5, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 5, 2017 ---
    What kind of games do you plan on playing? And what's your channels name? You can fix your link in one of the threads on this forum tho! It doesn't work atm!

5. Shifti786
    Cash:
    $4
    Hey DonHazeon, I've recently started a GTA 5 funny moment series and was hoping to collab with you if you would like? Im up for it!

6. Skybrac
    Cash:
    $0
    Im interested
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 6, 2017 ---
    Hey im just getting into youtube and im looking to collab i play gta, bo3, and overwatch

7. DonHazeon
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $58
    Hey man! Sorry for the late reply but yes definitely man what’s your psn?

8. Shifti786
    Cash:
    $4
    awan-786

9. callmenoob123
    Cash:
    $12
    i know i am late but i would like to join i am 16 with mic my main games are fortnite, paladins, blacklight retribution, neverwinter, planetside 2, and maybe rocket league if i improve and get ps plus i can get other games like dead by daylight and what not just let me know what you think also i can only make vids on fridays and saturdays but starting next week i am going to try and upload weekly let me know what you think