Other Popular tech blog looking for Youtuber to handle our channel

Fortyone

Reaction score
Hi YTTalk!

My name is Andrei and I'm a new member here, but I've been on YouTube and following YouTube for longer than I can remember.

I'm also one of the people behind a tech blog called Updato (not sure if I can link to it). We're planning a revamp of the site in the following months, and we know how important having a YouTube presence is.

So we're looking for a YouTube host that would handle our channel. This is, of course, a paid position and you're not "working for experience and recognition" like so many freelancing jobs offer nowadays. Our content will revolve around Android-related topics, and it will mostly be how-to-type videos and tech reviews.

We're looking for someone who's tech-oriented, with great production skills and on-screen presence. Our content will be professional and fresh. :)

Let me know if I missed covering anything (that can be covered in a public forum), and if you have any questions. Please let me know if you're interested!

Ishay Frenkel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi YTTalk!
We're looking for someone who's tech-oriented, with great production skills and on-screen presence. Our content will be professional and fresh. :)
It's like this message was written for me! Haha fresh is me.
I would love to hear more information, like what youtube channel is this, how much work included in this.
Please email me at howtoevery.mail@gmail.com
Thanks!

Fortyone

Reaction score
Hey Ishai!

Thanks for your reply! We'll be in touch :)

Trist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello!

Can you give a little more detail on what's required?
- Is the content set by your guys including basic scripts and so forth or would the youtuber also be coming up with topics and writing the content?
- Is any required tech supplied on loan to review/utilise?

I will soon have a purpose built studio so I will have a good space to film high quality content and my on camera skills are getting there as well. My channel gives you an idea but so far it's been mostly hobbyist and all the stuff up there is shot with no budget, so anything I do in the studio once it's finished would be higher quality on all fronts.

Thanks!
Bex.

ScienceIsFun

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi YTTalk!

My name is Andrei and I'm a new member here, but I've been on YouTube and following YouTube for longer than I can remember.

I'm also one of the people behind a tech blog called Updato (not sure if I can link to it). We're planning a revamp of the site in the following months, and we know how important having a YouTube presence is.

So we're looking for a YouTube host that would handle our channel. This is, of course, a paid position and you're not "working for experience and recognition" like so many freelancing jobs offer nowadays. Our content will revolve around Android-related topics, and it will mostly be how-to-type videos and tech reviews.

Let me know if I missed covering anything (that can be covered in a public forum), and if you have any questions. Please let me know if you're interested!
I'd love to hear a bit more about this opportunity - I'm a scientist and very much a tech enthusiast due to the type of work I do, and a good presenter. I also attended YT Next Up which gave me some valuable insight as to how to gear the content of a YouTube channel.
Is there a contact e-mail address I could reach you on to find out further details as to what this would entail? (otherwise, you can click through to my channel and find my business address there)

All the best,
ILD