POPULAR SITES TO GET FREE MUSIC? AND SOUNDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unevenflaps

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here are some good ones i've used:

bensound, very popular site, not that many songs but decent

soundimage this one features music from one of the yttalk members, short tracks but they're made specifically for certain situations and there are quite a few on there.

Ross Budgen uploads dramatic songs on youtube to suit certain emotional beats. A decent amount to choose from

Kevin Macloed, similar to Ross Bugden, Kevin has many songs, although these aren't organised by what emotion they are designed to create so it might be harder to find what you want here

Topshelf sounds, This channel also provides a decent selection of music. Many songs here that work for intros/outros and one or two that i genuinely like to listen to throughout the entire song.

free music archive, i have downloaded a few songs from here but have yet to use them. You can search by genre which is nice if you have an idea what kind of song you might want

Hope this has helped dude, the post wouldn't let me put the links in but i hope this helps

Tallie Dar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here are some good ones i've used:

bensound, very popular site, not that many songs but decent

soundimage this one features music from one of the yttalk members, short tracks but they're made specifically for certain situations and there are quite a few on there.

Ross Budgen uploads dramatic songs on youtube to suit certain emotional beats. A decent amount to choose from

Kevin Macloed, similar to Ross Bugden, Kevin has many songs, although these aren't organised by what emotion they are designed to create so it might be harder to find what you want here

Topshelf sounds, This channel also provides a decent selection of music. Many songs here that work for intros/outros and one or two that i genuinely like to listen to throughout the entire song.

free music archive, i have downloaded a few songs from here but have yet to use them. You can search by genre which is nice if you have an idea what kind of song you might want

Hope this has helped dude, the post wouldn't let me put the links in but i hope this helps
Respects man!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use Epidemic Sound. Large selection of music but I'm sure I will need to expand at some point. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.