Services Pop Songs and Christmas Music Available

NatalieBrownSings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi there!

I am new to the forum. I was just reading over the different categories and saw that people might be in need of music for their videos.

I have original Pop, 90's style R&B and Christmas songs available if anyone is interested in using them. I am offering songs with vocals only (no instrumental only tracks). All I ask is for a credit and link back to my channel. The songs will show up as copyrighted material from my digital distributor Orchard, but you can freely use the songs with no problem.

If you want to use any of this music, feel free to Private message me and I can arrange for you to download from my DropBox account.

Example / Sample of Downtempo Pop: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL10D238F5A727C7C3
Example / Sample of R&B/Pop: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL67A36F6AD6BECEA6
Example / Sample of 90's R&B/Pop: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6E0FF9BC1C7F1FDF
Example / Sample of Holiday: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDq0Fvz3ygtgFE-ti9Wyfyb4-dhO13odH

Take care,
Nat

Last edited by a moderator:

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You'll want to add up to 4 links to your music as examples. See Services sticky thread on how to do that.

NatalieBrownSings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I keep getting this error:
The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted.

Can I link directly to them on YouTube? I only have 30 second samples at Soundcloud. I can't seem to post the YouTube or Soundcloud links even with taking out the www. Thanks for any help so I can post these samples up.

Last edited: