Request Poor soul with a horrible background

Natdude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My background is s**t. I know it, you know it. I would love to have an original background, but I have no idea how to make one. If someone would be kind enough to make me one, I will love you forever. To get an idea for a background, watch my videos. Something simple like game controllers or film reels would be bitchin'. If anyone wants to teach me the art of background design, well, I'll love you even more. Any help at all would be great. =)

Hatterrific

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you know how to use a Photoshop? Or Gimp? Anyways,there's a free template somewhere on this forum,dunno which section exactly,but if you grab it,find some pictures of filmreels or whatever you like,and just put em into the background template you got. But be sure to get free non copyrighted pictures. Btw you can change color and everything in the template. Hope I helped. :happy:

Natdude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Do you know how to use a Photoshop? Or Gimp?:happy:
I'm waiting on my copy of photoshop. I should be getting it in about a month. I've never heard of gimp, but I don't have any money. What I do have is a very special set of skills. Skills that are nightmare for people like me. I use MS Paint. =P

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
gimp is free google gimp 2.0 i used it to make mine ^^

Huswoo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made mine in Paint! It's really easy to do, I followed a tutorial on ytube, check mine it out and if you like it try making one with paint, simple :)
Or I can make you one if you prefer? :D

TheCoalBox

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer, Designer
I can make you one if you like.

CaptainWongYZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You could go through some tutorials regarding photoshop and try to make them :D Or ask for help from your friends!

Losoyo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's not the worst I've seen.. When I first started, I actually used Microsoft powerpoint before partnership ;) I also think that www.mycreativecontact.com does a wonderful job for cheap.