Pokemon Video Ideas

shinyvictreebel

PokeTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Actually, if you wouldn't mind that's a cool idea, and I would like to try a series were I attempt the challenges in your video. I'd shout you out and would only do it if your ok with it.
Sounds cool. The video is before I got my HQ mic, but I think the content in the video is good.

DynomiteDiamond

Reaction score
My advice: Make a video about butterfree. I make some Pokemon videos, and my 2 most popular are about butterfree.

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Pokemon videos are difficult to get going mate! I did a full LP of Emerald and it didn't bring much attention to my channel. Why? Because that game has been played by a million different people a trillion different times. NOW HEAR ME OUT..

The views that my series did get were because I started messaging the "semi-big" pokemon LP'ers. Start watching theKingNappy & HoodlumScrafty. Like their vids and compliment them in a Private message. THEY WILL RESPOND. Be sure to attach your most recent video, and they'll like it 90% of the time just cuz. Your video then shows up on their subscriber feed, thus driving 20k+ potential viewers per channel to your video!

try that?

or collaborate with someone! It'll be a lot of work, but I've heard that the results are fantastic!

Good luck mate :)
Hey man, may I ask what do you mean by messaging them privately? I tried looking for an email but cant find one?[DOUBLEPOST=1536515819,1536515539][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to do a collaboration. Just give send me a YT PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Hey bro, I am a new poketuber as well with already 31 videos posted. Pvp, lets plays and so on is what I do. Would you do a colab with me? Im up for anything pokemon related. We could maybe do some versus smogon battles or statt a rom hack series 2-person nuzlocke or something like thag. Let me know.