Pokemon Video Ideas

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
I'm glad you're able to do that but some people aren't.
Well all you have to do it set the weekend to record and edit xD Its really not that hard. I understand that the researching will take longer however it shouldn't take a week.

shinyvictreebel

PokeTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am not a let's play video maker. I tried it a while ago, and it didn't work out. I'm going to stick to informative videos for now, and those have been really fun to make. Thanks for your suggestions. I think I'm going to work on a 10 worst pokemon in x and y.

Reactions: MontyFreedom

RedCrossRising

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pokemon videos are difficult to get going mate! I did a full LP of Emerald and it didn't bring much attention to my channel. Why? Because that game has been played by a million different people a trillion different times. NOW HEAR ME OUT..

The views that my series did get were because I started messaging the "semi-big" pokemon LP'ers. Start watching theKingNappy & HoodlumScrafty. Like their vids and compliment them in a Private message. THEY WILL RESPOND. Be sure to attach your most recent video, and they'll like it 90% of the time just cuz. Your video then shows up on their subscriber feed, thus driving 20k+ potential viewers per channel to your video!

try that?

or collaborate with someone! It'll be a lot of work, but I've heard that the results are fantastic!

Good luck mate :)

shinyvictreebel

PokeTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Parody videos are usually popular, or Let's Plays of Pokemon games with informative and comedic commentary are entertaining to watch. Countdown videos (top tens, top fives) are good too.

In Fact, I know I'm a small channel, but I was planning on doing a favorite Pokemon (top five) or something similar to that on my channel. Maybe we could collaborate on a video where we both explain our favorite Pokemon.
I'd love to do a collaboration. Just give send me a YT PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

EmulatedSith

YTTalk's Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am not a let's play video maker. I tried it a while ago, and it didn't work out. I'm going to stick to informative videos for now, and those have been really fun to make. Thanks for your suggestions. I think I'm going to work on a 10 worst pokemon in x and y.
haha there are more than 10 my friend ;)

WeAreNVGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You made a video talking about Pokemon Challenges, and that got almost a hundred views. Maybe make a series; and in each episode try one of the challenges, and then talk about how difficult it was and show the highlights from your time spent trying that challenge.

shinyvictreebel

PokeTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You made a video talking about Pokemon Challenges, and that got almost a hundred views. Maybe make a series; and in each episode try one of the challenges, and then talk about how difficult it was and show the highlights from your time spent trying that challenge.
Thanks for the suggestion. I might try that after I'm done with my 6 part series on the story of each mainseries pokemon game.

MontyFreedom

One of Many, Many of Few
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the suggestion. I might try that after I'm done with my 6 part series on the story of each mainseries pokemon game.
Actually, if you wouldn't mind that's a cool idea, and I would like to try a series were I attempt the challenges in your video. I'd shout you out and would only do it if your ok with it.