Gaming Pokemon Collaboration

shinyvictreebel

PokeTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hate to do this, but I am going to have to ask that you have at least 350 subscribers. I have over 700 right now, and I don't think that is too much to ask for. If you do have really good content but less than 350 subscribers, I will try to make an exception. Now with that out of the way, here is what I am proposing:

I would like to have you talk about your favorite pokemon of a certain type for one of my future top 5 videos. I have already done dark, fire, grass, fighting, electric, steel, poison, and dragon though. If you would like to talk about your favorite pokemon of any of the types not listed in one of my next top 5 videos, please let me know. I would be willing to do whatever video project you would like me to be a part of as well if you so desire. I would also be able to edit everything for my top 5 video, and all you would have to do is record audio if you would like, but if you want to showcase your own style of videos, feel free to edit it yourself. I would put the clip in between my number 2 and 1 pokemon of the type and introduce you. If you are interested in anything like this, please let me know, and I can add you on skype so we can discuss this more.

Like I said before, I am more than likely not going to want to collaborate with you if you have less than 350 subscribers, but if you have really good content, I will definitely collaborate with you. I really love working with others on video projects so please let me know if you are interested. I look forward to your responses.