Poetry on Youtube

ShelbiaFaye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anyone know of any poet/writer youtubers? I am going to begin to share my own poetry on my channel and I'd love to follow more people with similar content - people like thisbedottie or meowitslucy as far as aesthetic goes as well... if that makes sense.

Also, with the video and channel promotion portion on this forum, what's the best category to promote my videos on? I was thinking "people and vlogs" but I'm not too sure.

Reactions: RichGuitarGamer

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I saw book reviews channels some of them quite popular but poetry - not yet.
I am not sure how popular will be such channel as poetry is something very personal but in anyway good luck with your new channel! :)

slayerkm

Daily Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't know of any Poets but i have been known to write poems in the past, only wrote one of recent and i even done a video on it.

I dont want to get in trouble for posting a link but if you go to my channel and its called 'Life is Hard - Poem'

Mattaxol

Comedic Gamer and Professional... sh*t
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It doesn't matter too much about where you promote, as long as its not misleading or spam.

Sounds like a great niche though!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you look up "poetry slam" on YouTube, there are tons of videos of local poetry contests and poets. I don't know if they have their own individual channels, but a lot of the poems and performances they show are quite moving.