Other Podcast Co-Hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosimia

Hello everyone. I'm looking for some people to do a podcast with. Preferably 2-3 other people. We can discuss movies, YouTubers, books or life (whatever you want) I'd like to the podcast once a week.

I am however currently unable to record or edit the podcast. So if one of my co-hosts will be willing to do that it'd be greately appreciated.

I have had over 4 channels with varying degrees of success. My first channel (the one that's been linked) was originally opened four years ago. I was inactive on that channel for a year or two and posted other random stuff across my other ones. A couple months ago I started uploading every single day on my first channel until I had around 60 videos. Then I took a bunch down and a bunch got removed due to people false-flagging them. So I stopped uploading for a couple months. I recently started uploading again although its been fairly rocky since I've been so inactive (and uploading everyday is rather difficult). Regardless I plan to go back to my fairly high quality videos before next week.

E-mail me your Skype and I'll contact you

Email: cosimia.ed@gmail.com
Twitter: twitter.com/cosimiatweets
Youtube: youtube.com/cosimia
Instagram: @cosimia.ed

That'll be all :)

Last edited:
Hello, i just wanted to know if this offer was still up. I will email you my skype information if this is still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back