Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pocket.watch is a network whom Ryan ToysReview is partnered with. However Poket.watch is turning YouTubers who are part of the network into "celebrities". They are now making a new "show called Mishmashes, where they play the best clips from their videos. The show will be on Hulu & Amazon, and are even going sell it to global distributors. But is this to far? Ryan is only eight years old, so is he spoilt, lucky or cool?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You do realize Ryan toys reviews is part of this community on here On yttalk, at least I think they’re I’m pretty sure I talked to Ryan’s parents on here before. I don’t see the problem with it as long as they have permission of to use the clips it’s fine.

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You do realize Ryan toys reviews is part of this community on here On yttalk, at least I think they’re I’m pretty sure I talked to Ryan’s parents on here before. I don’t see the problem with it as long as they have permission of to use the clips it’s fine.
I'm not sure if its the real, I try and find out, if so i'll delete the thread

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure if its the real, I try and find out, if so i'll delete the thread
It’s real because accounts impersonating other YouTubers are banned from this site.[DOUBLEPOST=1539396541,1539396489][/DOUBLEPOST]
It’s real because accounts impersonating other YouTubers are banned from this site.
Oh and the account is verified

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Considering you have to be 13 to have a YouTube channel, that's just letting YouTube know who to delete.
Also, you need to be 13+ to be on this website, so then why is he on here?[DOUBLEPOST=1539396886,1539396793][/DOUBLEPOST]
It’s real because accounts impersonating other YouTubers are banned from this site.[DOUBLEPOST=1539396541,1539396489][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh and the account is verified
Well, why is he using this website when your meant to be 13+ to use it?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I
Also, you need to be 13+ to be on this website, so then why is he on here?[DOUBLEPOST=1539396886,1539396793][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well, why is he using this website when your meant to be 13+ to use it?
his parents run the accounts, that’s why I said I talked to his parents on here they’re really nice:)

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yes, Ryan ToysReview sometimes visits this site. I believe the channel is run by Ryan's parents, which is perfectly legal. They are nice people. :)

I don't see anything wrong with the network using videos for a show -- as long as they secured all the proper permissions and such. ^^ Pushing YouTube stuff mainstream is awesome!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had a feeling about that...
Yes, Ryan ToysReview sometimes visits this site. I believe the channel is run by Ryan's parents, which is perfectly legal. They are nice people. :)

I don't see anything wrong with the network using videos for a show -- as long as they secured all the proper permissions and such. ^^ Pushing YouTube stuff mainstream is awesome!
i love that YouTube is going more mainstream, it gives me hope:)

Reactions: KatyAdelson