Please your thoughts on Channel Changing?

Thevide0kings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Ok i have been on YouTube for about 5 years watching and making videos but i have recently found out my scattered content and i see that when i started the channel i was young and didnt have a concept for any of this so for a while no i have been testing the water with sketches and veiwer summited shows i have just been lost so my thought is to optimize my content for trending topics and tech but im worried taking my channel to a whole nouther road might cost me subbscriber i already have even know they account for like 2% of my views what is your thought should i do what i love and change the channel to trending topic and if so how do i just stop and start new stuff?

ps. please no mean or d-heads thanks :) for your opinion

xSunken

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
If I'm understanding this correctly, you want to change content? I'd say your current viewer/subscriber base is built around the content you currently upload. I wouldn't make a sudden change, I'd gradually bring in the change. Doing that will not disperse your views/subscribers all at once. You may even keep a few with this method.

Tyggs

The Boy Who Was Named After An Animal
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I agree with Sunken. There's not much you have to lose (I don't mean this to be offensive) as it seems your recent videos tend to stay below the 100 views count, so if you really want to "restart" then I would go for a new channel with a new username. Good luck mate!

Thevide0kings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
thank you all very much i was just rencently partnered with fullscreen so i dont really wanna cut the channel so the slow transition sound like the right road