Please Review my Slapstick Comedy Short

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello,

Can you help me answer one question...

What is one thing I can do to improve the first 15 seconds of this video so people get hooked?

I would love to hear any additional thoughts if you have them.

THanks!

Reactions: CristyTango

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Honestly nothing. YOU SUCK.
Just kidding. :) I don't know, this seemed to flow pretty well. The title and video started at the same time so there was no waiting. It got straight into it, and wasn't very long so it didn't bother me to watch the whole thing. The quality is crisp, the style is fitting- I really don't see how you can make this better. Is your retention off or something? If people are tuning out, they probably didn't understand the style, but I think you hit what you were going for well.

Reactions: Michael Masters

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Honestly nothing. YOU SUCK.
Just kidding. :) I don't know, this seemed to flow pretty well. The title and video started at the same time so there was no waiting. It got straight into it, and wasn't very long so it didn't bother me to watch the whole thing. The quality is crisp, the style is fitting- I really don't see how you can make this better. Is your retention off or something? If people are tuning out, they probably didn't understand the style, but I think you hit what you were going for well.
Hello there! I don’t have any retention difficulties much. I just want to optimize the videos as much as possible. I thought my YouTube friends might have an idea that I might’ve missed that would take it to the next level! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello there! I don’t have any retention difficulties much. I just want to optimize the videos as much as possible. I thought my YouTube friends might have an idea that I might’ve missed that would take it to the next level! [emoji4]

The video is currently #1 on the subreddit r/shortfilms Yay! https://www.reddit.com/r/Shortfilms/

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just wanted to chime in and say I also can't think of anything. The video was a bit odd and a bit short, which is usually a good combo, because people usually stick around to see where the video will go!

Good work!

Reactions: Michael Masters

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Just wanted to chime in and say I also can't think of anything. The video was a bit odd and a bit short, which is usually a good combo, because people usually stick around to see where the video will go!

Good work!
Thanks for that! I’ll always accept positive reviews! Lol

For some reason, I didn’t get notifications for your response. It was in my general feed. Hmmm

Reactions: Johnjackallen