Please Review My Partnered Channel's Latest Video!

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey guys!, I'm writing this thread in need of reviews of my latest video (from my partnered channel),

I need any feedback (I do not care how small it is! haha)

Here is the Video!:

Cheers!

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Hey guys!, I'm writing this thread in need of reviews of my latest video (from my partnered channel),

I need any feedback (I do not care how small it is! haha)

Here is the Video!:

Cheers!
You can expect one of my world famous video reviews in a few minutes :D

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Righto then, heres me review:

I can understand that it is difficult to record the screen of an iPhone (or any other apple portable device) and so I see your problem with filming. However, the way that you have filmed the screen has made best use of what you have; I definitely agree in the sense of having no light on in the background so that the screen shows up better. Maybe you could solve your problem by jail breaking a cheap iPod touch (however I wouldn't really recommend this :/).
However, something that I would recommend is to try and find a stand/tripod for your video camera (iPad isn't it) - easy to get hold of, or you can just stabilise it by resting it against a solid structure :) This video is a bit shaky but for a guy, multitasking playing an app and filming is difficult :p lol
I think that your commentary/review of the app is well done, and includes everything that most people would want to know before buying an app (which isn't explained in the crappy reviews given below in the app store).

Overall... Good Job!!! :D

Reactions: Michael

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Righto then, heres me review:

I can understand that it is difficult to record the screen of an iPhone (or any other apple portable device) and so I see your problem with filming. However, the way that you have filmed the screen has made best use of what you have; I definitely agree in the sense of having no light on in the background so that the screen shows up better. Maybe you could solve your problem by jail breaking a cheap iPod touch (however I wouldn't really recommend this :/).
However, something that I would recommend is to try and find a stand/tripod for your video camera (iPad isn't it) - easy to get hold of, or you can just stabilise it by resting it against a solid structure :) This video is a bit shaky but for a guy, multitasking playing an app and filming is difficult :p lol
I think that your commentary/review of the app is well done, and includes everything that most people would want to know before buying an app (which isn't explained in the crappy reviews given below in the app store).

Overall... Good Job!!! :D
Thank you for that well written review!,
I'm a Pro Jailbreaker haha, I have done it many times, and know most of the awesome tweaks!,
I record with my iPad 2, I also have my smart cover attached to the iPad while recording, so the shaking must be from my hands haha!, and Yeah, I try to cover the things that are not mentioned in the app store reviews, I also try to do them in a short amount of time (3 - 6 mins!)

Thanks again!

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thank you for that well written review!,
I'm a Pro Jailbreaker haha, I have done it many times, and know most of the awesome tweaks!,
I record with my iPad 2, I also have my smart cover attached to the iPad while recording, so the shaking must be from my hands haha!, and Yeah, I try to cover the things that are not mentioned in the app store reviews, I also try to do them in a short amount of time (3 - 6 mins!)

Thanks again!
yeah tbh your doing the perfect timing for the reviews :D you get it down to the point and yeah.. it twas good :)