Please Review my latest video.

hatlesschimp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi People,

This isnt my latest video its my second latest, im on roughly 660 subs and trying to push hard to get to 1000 subs. Only thing for me is no matter how many videos I put out I feel like there is ever only soo many fish in the pond that are truly interested in my content so I think I need to diversafy somehow, I might be too niche. So I was wondering If I could get some crtics to run their eye over this video and tell me when they feel like they are getting bored, do you like my personalty that comes through in the video? do you like the editing? Do you think I could do anything better? Thanks for your help!!! If you want to have a look at my channel quickly and just see if you see anything I'm doing wrong there too. Thanks peeps!!!

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, Mad Mike Linson!

Good video. I love your delivery and for someone like me who loves to review games that I may have trouble with. Your channel would be one I'd subscribe to.

Keep up the great work!

Reactions: hatlesschimp

hatlesschimp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks Mad Mike Linson! I appreciate you taking the time to come and have a look and tell me what you think. Ive got to try and expand my audience a little more. I can see my analytics appear a little pidgeon holed. Hmm

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

WinYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really awesome. Very well done. One thing i want to tell you is that, in my opinion, your videos will look better if you'll have a small intro

hatlesschimp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just went through and reviewed audience retention time in my top 7 videos and found that I loose viewers when I joke or say something thats not serious or basically be anything other than a robot. Kind of makes me wonder if I should keep going with my channel because thats who I am in real life, I like to joke about things and make a silly voice or two etc. Hmmm[DOUBLEPOST=1489235709,1489235626][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really awesome. Very well done. One thing i want to tell you is that, in my opinion, your videos will look better if you'll have a small intro
Yeah I think a small iontro is good like you said. Can you refer me a video of mine or one you know that you liked. Also should I put the intro a bit further into the video and not at the start. Thanks WinYourLife

Reactions: WinYourLife

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello. The video is great. From my point of view nothing to change or add. Just keep going and you will go up through the roof soon :) . Best luck

hatlesschimp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

This one ;) I love fifa!
That was a live stream with the PS4Pro!
I play fifa probably 2 nights a week. We are in Div 3 at the moment and cant get any higher. Its hard because there is only two of us in the team. Sometimes we play teams with 8 players!!! EEEK!!!

Im about to start live streaming Horizon Zero Dawn via streaming to my YT Channel. Just waiting for a USB mixer to arrive so I can use my XLR Mic then everyone will hear me better.

Horizon Zero Dawn Gameplay Projector HatlessChimp Live Stream.jpg

Last edited: