Please review my gaming channel

leocantus14

Reaction score
This is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/LeoCantus14?feature=mhee
It's a shared channel with my friend. We do gaming videos, but don't have a particular niche. There are some Uncharted 3 commentaries, and a Super Meat Boy Let's Play. We started off with the commentaries, and actually managed to get a decent amount of subscribers. But we didn't get many views, (100 max.) So now we've started to do a Let's Play of Super Meat Boy. However it's fair to say this game is fairly old now, and there must be plenty of walkthroughs on YT already. This is why we called it "A Noob Plays..." Because the game is so hard, and because we suck so badly the videos are very lighthearted with lots of dying, although we do progress. It is in good quality and it has commentary. Still, we don't seem to be getting too much attention. We're not looking for a partnership or anything special, but it would be nice to get some more views and comments e.t.c. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

ISAFNATO

Youtube PRO
Reaction score
If there is one thing I have learned with my youtube life so far, Quantity > Quality. Its all in the math.

100videos x 100 views = 10000 views/day

takes a viral video to achieve that in 1 day.