Please review my channel

iGraphixTV

Tutorials - Editing - GFX
Reaction score
I checked it out,good videos :)
Subscribed.
Welcome to the forum :D
The videos are good quality,and I think that they are very helpful.
Keep up the good work :cool:

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your videos are rather good, they're nice quality and your audio is clear to listen to as well. I think it could be a good idea to keep your videos in playlists, I see you do C++ videos at the start of your uploads and they could be best off in their own playlist so they're kept separate from the rest. For example you could have Programming Tutorials as a playlist and YouTube Tutorials and Blogger Tutorials. Will you be continuing any of your older series such as the HTML one? It could be good to do some more so your audience can progress with the tutorials as I know people will always be eager to see what's next when they're learning.

It could be good to have a YouTube background that is relevant to the videos you do and your channel, perhaps something custom although custom isnt always needed.

Good work there :D

Reactions: trushit.vaishnav
Reaction score
I think your videos are rather good, they're nice quality and your audio is clear to listen to as well. I think it could be a good idea to keep your videos in playlists, I see you do C++ videos at the start of your uploads and they could be best off in their own playlist so they're kept separate from the rest. For example you could have Programming Tutorials as a playlist and YouTube Tutorials and Blogger Tutorials. Will you be continuing any of your older series such as the HTML one? It could be good to do some more so your audience can progress with the tutorials as I know people will always be eager to see what's next when they're learning.

It could be good to have a YouTube background that is relevant to the videos you do and your channel, perhaps something custom although custom isnt always needed.

Good work there :D
Thanks for your response Michael. Your suggessition about making playlist is excellent one. I would definitely do that.

Yes, I will continue with HTML and programming videos. My idea is to set up a legitimate educational and informational channel where people can get information about Google, Youtube, AdSense, other Google products, programming,webdesign and mechancial engineering. Basically I am student of mechanical engineering and computer freak. Topics I mentioned above are my hobbies so I will continues that HTML and programming series. It is a long term planning and I will be patient. I also wish and will try to spread some awareness about adsense. YouTube is full of "tips and tricks" about adsense that acutally misguide users/publishers. Some people lose accounts because of that. My main focus on this forum would be in same lines. Yttalk in one of the active youtube forums and many Youtubers with adsense account would be coming here. Atleast they would know. At same time I would learn many things from experienced YouTubers like you.

Thanks once again!

Reactions: Michael
Reaction score
I checked it out,good videos :)
Subscribed.
Welcome to the forum :D
The videos are good quality,and I think that they are very helpful.
Keep up the good work :cool:
Thank you iGraphixTV. I too would subscribe to you when I visit my YT channel. I would wish to advice you a bit. Please take it positively. I saw a video of a game on your YT channel. If you are planning to make your channel a successful one and want to keep it in good standing..kindly remove it. You are violating copyrights and may get in legal trouble too. If you wish to make any money using adsense you better remove all copyrighted content.

I know you did not ask for any advice but still I just dont want to get your account is trouble someday. YouTube is a great place to make yourself established on web on web.