Please let me know what you think of my new channel art!

Rate the channel art from 1-10?

• Total voters

DrockinVlogs

V.I.P. Member.. Jk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Channel name, slogan, and upload schedule is all now on the channel art. :) the channel art I had before simply said "d-rock" which doesn't give the consumer any details into what they're expecting to watch. I've had my upload schedule in the channel art before but for some reason decided to take it out, well folks it's back in! Let me know what you all think!

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I like the name, but the banner does look really nice and professional.

l1 gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Cool channel dude ! yeah as discover said your banner is super well done !
I like your thumbnails as well very eye catching - If you haven't already I would download some royalty free custom fonts from a trustable site and consider using those.

tip - to fix the twitter link image use http://twitter.com instead of https://twitter.com

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
To be honest fam, i like the channel banner its very solid. Sometimes when i go to review some channels, their banner is kinda too over the top and sorta screams "PLS NOTICE ME" yours on the other hand it very sharp and right to the point. I also took a look at your channel and while i didn't stay for the memes, i kinda enjoyed how much genuine FUN you were having with your vidss man. Given that a BIG majority of people on here are after the money and fame i rarely see people have so much fun in their vids. Keep doing what you doing! You have a good image man!
Hope this helped!

Reaction score
It looks very professional! I suggest adding one more color to balance the yellow out? maybe blue? but definitely just a matter of preference. Not necessary