Animation PLEASE HELP

INK Drops AKA MOTIVE8

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey hows it going! long story short i need help learning the arts and craft and style and rhythm of animation im applying pretty soon to a college thats all about that and really wanna get into it so if you could spare time i would most definite appreciate! please let me know if your interested in helping this new comer out thank you!

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Lynda.com might have something. I think it's a subscription site. I myself have wanted to learn for years, but I've been so lazy about it. I might actually try that site myself.

SEMilfred

Haybale
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Gamer
If you don't know them already, read up on the 12 principles of animation. Alan Becker made some nice videos explaining them (search YouTube), but still it can be very giving to read more about the principles ;)
It's a place to start, anyway :) If you want to practice your skills, maybe search around for gamedev forums - there are always plenty of people asking for help on animation (and graphics in general), and helping some of these people out can help you improve your skill.

INK Drops AKA MOTIVE8

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Lynda.com might have something. I think it's a subscription site. I myself have wanted to learn for years, but I've been so lazy about it. I might actually try that site myself.
Thank you so much! ima get into it[DOUBLEPOST=1461724230,1461724209][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you don't know them already, read up on the 12 principles of animation. Alan Becker made some nice videos explaining them (search YouTube), but still it can be very giving to read more about the principles ;)
It's a place to start, anyway :) If you want to practice your skills, maybe search around for gamedev forums - there are always plenty of people asking for help on animation (and graphics in general), and helping some of these people out can help you improve your skill.
wow thanks a ton! i appreciate it!

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
This might help a little or it might not help at all, but a theres a free animation program that ive used called pencil. its pretty good if youre just starting.