Please Help

Alfabet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Youtube for some reason has not allowed 6 of my videos monetization and i have no idea why everything is original. Any advice or help will go along way.

Thank you

Consolex

you can't fall off the floor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you received a 3r party match email? What is an example of a video that is not monetizing?

Alfabet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah and they have given me the chance to appeal it and I have asked them to please explain to me why my videos have been denied.

Also do people review the videos the first time?

Consolex

you can't fall off the floor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah and they have given me the chance to appeal it and I have asked them to please explain to me why my videos have been denied.

Also do people review the videos the first time?
Does this video contain game footage?

"Without the appropriate license from the publisher, use of video game or software user interface must be minimal, or the associated step-by-step commentary must provide instructional or educational value and be strictly tied to the live action being shown. Videos simply showing a user playing a video game or the use of software for extended periods of time will not be accepted for monetization. If your video game content complies with the above mentioned requirements, it may be helpful to provide:
  1. The name of the game or software in your video
  2. A link to any applicable license terms for that software
If you have any additional agreements between you and the video game publisher, please include them in the claim description.
Without the appropriate license from the publisher, use of video game or software user interface must be minimal, or the associated step-by-step commentary must provide instructional or educational value and be strictly tied to the live action being shown. Videos simply showing a user playing a video game or the use of software for extended periods of time will not be accepted for monetization. If your video game content complies with the above mentioned requirements, it may be helpful to provide:
  1. The name of the game or software in your video
  2. A link to any applicable license terms for that software"
If you have any additional agreements between you and the video game publisher, please include them in the claim description.

Alfabet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hmmm thank you this has been quite helpful =]