Please help me?

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I'm not familiar with using CamStudio, so I'm not sure what to suggest on that front.

Something you could try: since you already have to sync audio with video you record audio with Audacity and then combine that with the video. It might be easier, since everything is done on the laptop, and I imagine the mic quality would be better than your phone.

JohnsonGamingTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not familiar with using CamStudio, so I'm not sure what to suggest on that front.

Something you could try: since you already have to sync audio with video you record audio with Audacity and then combine that with the video. It might be easier, since everything is done on the laptop, and I imagine the mic quality would be better than your phone.
i tried that, but my computer can't handle that do the audio skips alot, my audio isn't that bad, is it?

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
i tried that, but my computer can't handle that do the audio skips alot, my audio isn't that bad, is it?
No no I wouldn't say the audio is bad at all when talking about the quality. The main thing for now (basing this on the latest video) is the balance between game audio and your voice. When I record I find game audio needs to be pulled by 50% or more.

Each time you do a video just try to improve one thing, you'll get all the kinks out in no time. Outside of that just keep at it!

VideoRelaxing

Reaction score
Take Camstudio It is a freeware and whita little bit of tweek you can run it on your system . Download the x264 codec and use google :)