Please help me?

JohnsonGamingTV

Liking YTtalk
OK, so, I'm trying to make my channel work, but my computer isn't very good
(
Rating: 1.9 Windows Experience Index
Processor: AMD Turion Dual-Core RM-75 2.20 GHz
Installed Memory(RAM): 3.00 GB (2.75 GB Usable)
System Type: 32-bit Operating System(although my laptop is 64-bit, But i have a 32-bit windows 7)
)

The most I can do right now is play small games, record with my phone, then sync audio and video, but I want to do so much more!!

Does anyone have tips on what I COULD do? Please?

You really haven't state the problem that your facing. What does you mean when you 'I'm trying to make my channel work" ? More details will help and then more people will have tips and solutions.

I'd be happy to make recommendations. But not sure if I'm understanding your setup... could you explain more how you record a typical episode?

I'd be happy to make recommendations. But not sure if I'm understanding your setup... could you explain more how you record a typical episode?
I woudl use a screen recorder to record the gameplay, while recording using a voice recorder on my phone, then i take the audio file from my phone and sync it with the video

Ok I see. I'm guessing you don't have a mic at all then? When you're able that would certainly be the first place to spend a little money.

As for the quality of your videos on the whole I think they're good. The one thing I would suggest focusing on is audio quality, changing the audio balance (game can be a bit too loud), maybe changing placement of your current mic, you'll have to experiment a lot to find the way to get the best sound.

Ok I see. I'm guessing you don't have a mic at all then? When you're able that would certainly be the first place to spend a little money.

As for the quality of your videos on the whole I think they're good. The one thing I would suggest focusing on is audio quality, changing the audio balance (game can be a bit too loud), maybe changing placement of your current mic, you'll have to experiment a lot to find the way to get the best sound.
I have a mic, but my computer refuses to record both audio and video

What screen recorder are you using? Most should have the ability to record sound, including mic input... possibly a matter of windows settings, but sometimes things just get complicated... :wtf:

What screen recorder are you using? Most should have the ability to record sound, including mic input... possibly a matter of windows settings, but sometimes things just get complicated... :wtf:

Im using camStudio, my computer just wont record both, audio comes out glitchy

Back