Please help me! I'm confused

AaronVideosLA

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have just found out that to be a YouTube partner YouTube has to contact you so how famous do u have to be then. For them to actually reach out to you

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone I have just found out that to be a YouTube partner YouTube has to contact you so how famous do u have to be then. For them to actually reach out to you
well from my understanding you have to Apply for it at there site. most people i know have said they'll apply once they get 2000 subs and 100 000 video views...so i guess you can try then! feel free to try earlier tho! again im not sure if what im saying is the best of information im just going by what i've seen! hope that helps!

AaronVideosLA

Reaction score
well from my understanding you have to Apply for it at there site. most people i know have said they'll apply once they get 2000 subs and 100 000 video views...so i guess you can try then! feel free to try earlier tho! again im not sure if what im saying is the best of information im just going by what i've seen! hope that helps!
They don't let you apply anymore they have to reach out to you Sadly so I don't know how many subs I need

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am not sure if anyone knows the answer to this right now other than those who have become a partner since the changes and been invited. JustKevYTP a member here recently become one after all the changes so it could be a good idea to check out his stuff:

youtube.com/justkevytp

but you have to consider that he is from Melbourne Australia and they will take people on with a lot less subscribers and views than say someone from the USA, I believe they do that because there are less people from those smaller areas as partners.

I am moving this to the monetization and partnership forum for you too :) Hopefully someone who has recently become one can give you some input.

John Lock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Most partnerships look for you to be hitting around 1,000 Views Per Day from my experience. The best way to tackle this is by trying to become a Director on Network Channel, thus you will promote the the Network Channel and at the same time build your Subs.

Reactions: Michael

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yah they took down the application. Sucks because I am about to hit 200k views and was going to apply but I probably would not get approved because I only have 300 subs.

Nytician

I've Got It
Reaction score
Last I checked, my other channel got monetized (a month or so ago) and I had the option to apply for partnership then. I have about 3000 views on that one altogether! 18 Subscribers.

Joshua

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
n
Yah they took down the application. Sucks because I am about to hit 200k views and was going to apply but I probably would not get approved because I only have 300 subs.
Jason, you could try websites like subxcess to boost your subscribers but only down side is people subbing mostly like not even check out your channel. So am... i dunno think this comment is controversial.

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
They dont care about subs. its all about video views and quality original content

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
they dont let you apply anymore????? oh great so i literally have to hope that one day they are so inspired to contact me? fantastic. also, i dont think there is a set amount of subscribers or views you need to have, as i have heard all different numbers.